PA-11 Piper Cub Special
Vintage 1946 PA-11 Piper Cub Special (2-Seats):
- Can facilitate the following certificates & endorsements:
- Light Sport
- Tail-wheel Endorsement
- Continental C-85 engine
- Tube and fabric construction
- Electric starter
- 85 horsepower 4 cylinder 4 stroke horizontally opposed
- Dual independent magneto ignition system
- 3 hour range
- Tandem seating configuration
- Closed or semi-open cockpit
- True stick and rudder, fly the plane not the avionics!
- Most fun you will have in an airplane!
- Available for training and rental
- Rental: $109 Per Hour
- Discovery Flights: $68.70 Per Hour
- Instruction: $50 Per Hour. Please note, this rate is applicable whenever one of our instructors is present in the aircraft.